ZHEJIANG BOYA COMTECH CO.,LTD
The geotechnical chamber is a three-dimensional mesh lattice structure formed by strong welding of HDPE sheet material. It is usually welded by ultrasonic needle. Due to engineering needs, some are perforated on the diaphragm.
What are the characteristics of Honeycomb Geocell
1, with retractile, transport contractible, construction into a network, when fill in the soil, gravel, loose materials such as concrete, structure with strong lateral limitations and high stiffness structure.
2. Light weight, wear resistance, stable chemical performance, anti-photochemical aging, acid and alkali resistance, suitable for soil and desert and other soil conditions.
3. High lateral limit and anti-slip, anti-deformation, effective enhancement of the load bearing capacity and dispersion load.
4. Changing the height of Earthwork Geocell and welding distance can meet different engineering needs.
5. Easy to scale and small transport volume; Convenient connection and fast construction.
1. Used for consolidating railway sub-grade;
2. Used to stabilize highway sub-grade;
3. Used for loading dikes and retaining walls;
4. Used for shallow water channel management;
5. Used to support pipelines and drains;
6. A hybrid retaining wall used to prevent a landslide;
7. For independent wall, wharf, breakwater and so on;
8. Used for desert, beach, riverbed and riverbank management.